Friday, June 22, 2012

Votes Please: I could win a paid internship in Boston with Hubspot

Today is the last day of a Hubspot competition I applied for a while, so they tell me I need to hurry up and pick up your votes. here's Hurrying...

Details:
  • The top 100 candidates with the most votes will make it to round 2.  
  • I am told that I can elicit your votes by posting on FB, tweeting, or messaging friends on Facebook from the Inc. FB contest link [above]. I hate being bothered with pointless messages, so I avoided the last bit.
  • I am also told that I should not forget to remind you that each voter will be eligible to win one of 100 $25 Starbucks gift cards. Don't ask...or shoot...am just the messenger people!
The winner of this exciting contest will earn a paid internship at Hubspot, one of the fastest growing software companies, rated the # 1 company to work for in Boston. 


Along with the internship, the winner will also receive a four day entrepreneur adventure to Baja, Mexico! The trip led by Maverick Business Adventures, is exclusive to adventurous entrepreneurs, and is an outstanding and entirely unique way to pick up entrepreneurial wisdom. 

I hear you can check out this for more information about Inc.JOBS and that for more on the Baja trip. If you give a [blank]

So if you think I am the social media rock star I am, then go out there and give me your votes! My entry is under the Facebook Name Yule Mbois Mndialala.

Were it not for the fact that the National Security Intelligence Service (NSIS Kenya) are looking for me, I would also tell you that my name is Fred Wambugu Maina :)

Vote for me by clicking here, and I could win a paid internship in Boston with Hubspot, and a 4 day trip to Baja. It'll only take you a few seconds - procedure: when you get to the page, you should see the cover photo...pretty easy from there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated.